Oklahoma Cancer Specialists and Research Institute's Skin Cancer Center has a team of board-certified MOHS surgeons and certified oncology nurses, so patients can get advanced skin cancer care close to home.
We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer, and emphasize a patient centered approach to its evaluation and treatment.
Our state-of-the-art facility provides dermatologic surgery procedures that include MOHS Micrographic Surgery, reconstruction and repair, biopsies, excisions, Cryosurgery, and Electrodessication and Curettage (ED&C).
Patient Information Links:
- Skin cancer treatment
- Consultation and evaluation
- Skin cancer follow-up
- Skin cancer screening to involve the pigmented lesion clinic
- Melanoma clinic
- High risk clinic for immunocompromised patients
- Care coordination of complex cases
- Skin cancer education and prevention