Join the Oklahoma Cancer Specialists CPAN Chapter for our next educational event on Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 4:00 pm.
During this event you will learn how:
- Prior Authorization undermines the ability of community oncology clinics to treat their patients.
- Prior authorization takes doctors’ time away from direct patient care.
- Prior authorization causes inconsistent patient treatment outcomes.
- Maureen Brannon, RN, OCN, CPAN Advocacy Leader
- Maegan Stoffel, Manager Patient Services
For more information or to RSVP: email@example.com
Oklahoma Cancer Specialists and Research Institute12697 East 51 st South, Tulsa, OK 74146